Wednesday, December 8, 2010

transitoning stages.

I am in this crazy mindset of not knowing what mindset I should be in.

I am so excited for the future but sad for what I feel I am leaving behind. And yet, as I begin to say good-bye to what I have here I am feeling so impatient. Knowing what is ahead is so hard, it makes me want to be there now, get rid of the waiting period.

But I need it. I need transition. If I didn't have it I would feel so lost. So empty and confused.


Even in my own transition stage it is hard for me to watch others go through the same thing. Change is hard. And so many things are changing all at once. So many people are traveling, getting married, preparing for graduation. My time with them is so limited.

I hate saying good-bye. To people. And to the way things are. Relationships are going to shift and change, the amount of time I spend with people will change, and many are moving on to big steps in their lives. We have shared so much of our hearts, so much of our lives. I will miss this so, so much.


A lot of us are preparing for change.

It's something we have to do. All our lives we will do it.

I don't know if I will ever get used to that.


Change is hard. Extremely hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment