people will voluntarily wait in line for hours.
people will stand outside in the cold wind of the night.
people offer up ten dollars or more without question.
they reserve seats for their friends, and plan ahead to clear their schedules.
they countdown on calenders and fantasize about what it will be like, their entire day is just focused one event.
it amazes me how people can give up so much!
just to see what happens in his life. just to watch him, even for a few moments. just to hear the smattering of words that he has to say.
and he's not even real!
it makes me wonder....what if people were so soled out for Jesus this way? this is totally convicting.
what if I were so in love with Jesus that I stood in line for hours?
what if I faced the cold of the night?
what if I offered up ten percent or more without question?
what if I 'reserved' 'seats' for my friends?
what if I planned ahead; cleared my entire schedule?
what if I were to daydream about what it will be like?
what if I were entirely focused on one event?
what if I were willing to give up so much?
just to see what is happening in Life. just to watch Him for a few moments. just to hear the words that He has to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment